GNB-08 V-WAC Single Weld Gauge
- The V-WAC Single Weld Gauge can be used to measure undercut at the toe of the weld for both butt welds and fillet welds.
- It has a number of other purposes which make it versatile.
- It can be used to measure weld cap height and can estimate the size of porosity with the inbuilt porosity comparator.
- As porosity is often assessed as the number of pores per a given length the V-WAC has a 25mm calibrated section so this assessment can be made. It is made from corrosion resistant stainless steel.
- The V-WAC Single Weld Gauge can measure undercuts / Pits to 6mm, Crowns to 6mm by 0.5mm Increments, check porosity, and crown height.