Economy Single Purpose HI-LO Welding Gauge
- Be made of stainless steel.
- Measurment scale: inch & metric.
- Root weld space.
- Eliminates rejects, improves productivity.
- Internal misalignment.
GNB-02 Economy Single Purpose HI-LO Welding Gauge
- The Economy Single Purpose Hi-Lo Welding Gauge can be used to check internal Hi-Lo or misalignment to ensure it does not exceed code requirements, and is particularly useful for pipe where you cannot always access the back side.
- The Economy Single Purpose Hi-Lo Welding Gauge has a tapered section that allows you to measure root gaps to verify it is in accordance with the welding procedure. Great for pipe fitters and welding inspectors alike.
- How to use.
You can check the internal alignment of your fit-up quickly with the GNB02 HI-LO Gage.
- Unlock the retaining screws. Press the gage legs beyond the barrel.
- Insert the legs ( wires ) into the root gap space of the two pieces of pipe to be fitted.
- Hold the gage as square as possible with the fitting to obtain an accurate reading.
- Lock the retaining screw, Reverse the 90º turn and remove the gage. You’ve ready to read the increment opposite the red line.
- When the red line aligns with the 1/32 increment you have a good internal alignment and fit-up. Misalignment can be determined from the zero line by increment markings of 1/16 inch.